Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DIY Wedding Albums

Many photo book companies have come out of the woodwork with some really impressive albums for weddings. Personally, I'm happy to stay away from leather-bound type (they always look a bit fussy for me) .... and these possibilities are much more modern and streamlined.

After my wedding, I have an album from my photographer, but also my own with photos of guests and our "faux-to" stand as well. Here are my favorites!

 

Artifact Uprising is a rookie with incredibly beautiful layout, custom made wooden boxes that can be customized, and the potential for Instagram friendly books. I have me in the mail and I love it

Pinhole Press has options for standard photo books, as well as those with panoramic features, plus you can do a little to brag books, if you want to carry your photos with you.

Cover Text has ... for a while and is a good choice I especially like their photo shoot wrapped cover. You have also the possibility of your book available for sale, so your parents, in-laws or even a copy of guests were as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment